Blouses For Sex
GUESTS: Free Images ~ Latest Updates ~ Coming Soon ~ Models ~ Links ~ Contact/Support ~ Join |
MEMBERS: Home ~ Latest Updates ~ Archive ~ Forum

Emma

💗0
Hello Bhowani. First of all, the gallery updates over the past year have been quite good. However, there are a couple of galleries I expect to see of Emma on this site within the next three weeks. She wears a blue satin blouse and black skirt in one and a yellow bow blouse and grey skirt in the other. I want to see these galleries up in less than three weeks if you don't mind. Quite a lot of the galleries in the coming soon section of blouses for sex are galleries that are already up. Thank you very much

Re: Emma

💗0
Hello

Everyone has their favourite girl so I have to rotate them fairly. I schedule sets a long way ahead and the blue satin blouse set featuring Emma will be posted on April 12. You'll have to wait a bit longer for the yellow blouse set.

Apart from the archive set posted each Thursday, all of the galleries in the Coming Soon set are brand new and have not been posted before. Some may feature the same model and blouse, but they are different pictures.

Hope that clears it up

Bhowani.

Re: Vanessa

💗0
Dear Bhowani

My favourite are Vanessa, Frankie, Cherry and Tiger
What are their biographies ?
For example did they pass exam at school ?
Or not and in this case why did they stop their
studies ?
Many thanks

Re: Vanessa

💗0
Hi

Since I only work with the girls on a professional basis I'm afraid I don't know much about their backgrounds. All I can tell you is the Vanessa is Swedish and now lives in Finland, Frankie is a model from the North of England, Cherry is from London, and Tigerr is a Chinese girl who divides her time between London and Tokyo

Bhowani
Login to reply