Blouses For Sex
GUESTS: Free Images ~ Latest Updates ~ Coming Soon ~ Models ~ Links ~ Contact/Support ~ Join |
MEMBERS: Home ~ Latest Updates ~ Archive ~ Forum

HOW DID YOU GET STARTED?

💗0
OK - let's kick things off in here. How did you first realise that you had a passion for blouses? For me it goes back to when I was very young - maybe only about 10. My older sister (by 8 years) would bring her friends home. That was in the late 60s and they would often be wearing blouses. One girl in particular - very fanciable - seems to have had a penchant for satin blouses. She wore a grey one, or a white one, or a green one. I couldn't understand why I couldn't take my eyes off her. I found it a huge turn on. A few years later - I guess it would be about 1972 - I was walking along the High Street in the town where we lived in England when I passed a girls boutique that had just opened. There was a girl dressing the window. She was blonde, slim and very attractive, but it was what she was wearing that caught my eye. She wore maroon suede hotpants with a white blouse which had huge sleeves and a very long collar. It looked stunning, and I guess from that moment I was firmly imprinted with a love of girls in great blouses. I used to walk past that store quite a lot and saw the girl often, sometimes in a blouse - she had a similar red one - sometimes not. It was about six months later when I was the DJ in a local pub that I saw a girl walk onto the dance floor. She was wearing a long skirt and a short sleeved jacket over a white full-sleeved blouse. When she turned round I realised it was the girl from the shop window. At the end of the evening I plucked up the courage to ask her out and she accepted. A lot of water has flown under the bridge since then, but that girl has been my wife for more than 20 years. And she still has a wardrobe full of great blouses which, knowing my passion, she wears frequently. There - I've shared my story with you. Now let's hear from you.

Re: HOW DID YOU GET STARTED?

💗0
Hi Guys (and gals)

Let's see some action in this forum. I'm sure you have stories to tell. Let's hear from you. Don't be shy to share your experiences of our great fetish

Bhowani

💗0
Hi Bhowani,

I've been a tranny most of my life. I first began the desire to wear women's clothing when I was six. I'm always looking for inspiration for new girly outfits, so I look through magazines and internet sites to find the most feminine outfits. This has led me to blouse sites which have been like being in heaven for me. I'm so glad to have come to Blouses for Sex; there are so many lovely blouses. I used to visit Blousexy regularly, and I certainly remember you, Bhowani. B)

I've attached a picture of me in one of my blouses. I hope you like it. I currently have bids for five blouses on eBay. You could say that I'm addicted. :D
Re: HOW DID YOU GET STARTED? 178-re--how-did-you-get-started-.jpg

💗0
The very first I remember was a neighbour's mother, she was pretty and wore a silky blouse quite a lot. I remember getting whacked in the face by her elbow because I stood too close behind her, I didn't mind. I was about four at the time.

At primary school a teacher wore a shiny blue nylon blouse but she was a bit too old for me. A pretty girl in my class wore a green silky, nylon blouse as well, I asked her if the sleeves tickled her arms when she moved, but apparently they didn't.

I didn't really come across proper satin for a few years, although my sister had magazines with colourful illustrations that I was drawn to, one was a blonde girl who wore a shiny emerald green blouse and another, a beautiful dark haired woman, dressed in a sort of tunic blouse in lilac.

Where my mother worked was a secretary, and sometimes I was left in her office and she often wore a black silky blouse with little white dots on it, again, not satin.

The late seventies were pretty sparse as far as I was concerned, no one around me wore blouses that were silky, let alone satin and didn't have a TV to watch Charlie's Angels on or anything like that, but the eighties were what really influenced my sexuality, I've said it before and I'll say it again, voluminously sleeved satin blouses, button up the front and preferably with long cuffs and what do it for me. I love the full shape, where the material has the room to billow around a shapely woman and accentuate her curves.

One of my teachers in the early eighties had two great blouses, one a shiny purple blouse which consisted of little squares and one a goldy beigey colour which had naked women embossed on it, this was my favourite, despite my love of purple. I got a very poor mark for her class; she would write notes enthusiastically on the blackboard and I would just stare entranced as her satin blouse danced as she moved, the way it was gathered into her long black skirt, the little folds shimmering erotically...

Sorry, got a bit lost there. When I was 14 there were catalogues with a plethora of satin blouses and I bought one through the post. It's blue, with dolman sleeves (vaguely batwing) and gathered at the yoke at the back, I love that feature. I can't find an individual photo, but in this hanger photo it's the one to the right of the black and blue blouse.

It's a very worn blouse now, but when I got a girlfriend and got really lucky, she would wear it for some real fun times.
Re: HOW DID YOU GET STARTED? 237-re--how-did-you-get-started-.jpg

💗0
i remember being in 2nd grade in the early 1970's. i sat next to a girl who used to wear pretty blouses everyday. she wore all different styles, satin, lace, cotton, back buttoning, high collar mostly. i fell in love. not with her but her blouses.. i wanted to wear them. my favorite was a dark blue organza blouse with a double collar button.. i honestly think thoes blouses planted my desire to crossdress
Login to reply